Welcome to On Demand Safety Training
It's simple - Register. Buy courses. Start training.
Reach compliance with these critical training courses...
- NFPA 70E | $99 | 1.5 hours
National Fire Protection Association training for electrical safety in the workplace.
- HIPAA for Covered Entities | $30 | 40 minutes
Basic training on the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- HACCP for Managers | $250 | 8-12 hours
Processors need a way to control food safety hazards as the food is being handled or processed. They
need to know how to write HACCP Plans and implement HACCP in food processing, distribution, and
preparation environments. Developed with the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) and accredited by the International HACCP Alliance.
- HACCP for Operators | $99 | 4-6 hours
Operators need to know how to apply certain principles of HACCP in day-to-day factory floor applications
to guarantee the food is safe to eat. This training addresses the basic application guidelines necessary for
implementing a HACCP Plan. Developed with the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA).
- California Sexual Harassment for Supervisors | $39 | 2 hours
Exceeds the CAL-OSHA standards for compliance.
- OSHA 10 Construction | $79.00 | 10 hours
Intended for anyone involved in the construction industry. Receive your DOL-OSHA card in 3-4 weeks.
- OSHA 10 General Industry | $79.00 | 10 hours
Intended for anyone outside the construction industry. Receive your DOL-OSHA card in 3-4 weeks.
- OSHA 30 Construction Safety | $169.00 | 30 hours
Comprehensive course for managers worth 3.0 IACET Continuing Education Units. Receive your DOL-OSHA card in 3-4 weeks.
- HAZWOPER Refresher | $69 | 8 hours
Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergency Response course matches annual refresher requirements in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120.
- Food Safety for Food Handlers | $25 | 65 minutes
Basic food safety course available in English, Spanish.
Already registered? Sign in below.